I collected some funny things kids around me said. They can be the source of the best stories!
- Something was very loud. The child said: “The air sticks my head through my ears.”
- The child was playing when I crossed the room. “Aren’t you dizzy?” he asked. “Aren’t you afrain you will fall into the sea?”
- Looking at old family photos: “When I wasn’t, where was I?”
- At a funeral, listening to the preahcer: “Mother, this isn’t eternal life!”
- Playing hide and seek: “When I come close to you but I cannot find you, please yell: Here I am! So that I may find you!”
- “Don’t throw the banana away! It is half full!”
- “The surprize shouldn’t be that there’s no surprize!”
- “Father, when you will have a birthday, give some to me as well!”
- “When I am afraid at night, I wish the angel would come and sleep with me in my bed.”
- It was a thunderstorm. “The clouds are angry.”
- To the Nanny: “When you weren’t old, who were you?”
- About a deaf friend: “The words come out through her eyes.”
- After the first time she heard the expression: et cetera, she called her doll Etcetera.
- “When I pray, my heart feals like it’s chocolate.”