I have decided to write a gratitude journal, and to post some of it at least once a week. I will enlist 5 things I am grateful for that day or that week. I have to stop focusing on the negative things in my life and this should help. If you would like to share things that you are grateful for, feel free to do so in the comments.
Here is today’s list:
I am grateful for:
1. A very friendly puppy with candy-eyes on the road back home.
2. Pretty shells in my whale-large bag.
3. Salty wind blowing my face.
4. Ice-cream in the car with family.
5. The giant ruffles of the rare seen sea.